Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sunday's WOD

Air Fran

21-15-9 
air squats and push ups for time


San Diego is nice.  Wave are 3-6 ft and powerful.  Crossfit has held up well.  I still did manage to get my butt kicked by some monsters ( at least in my book ).  I was clawing for the surface and gasping for air.  

My hotel room smells like surf wax and my board occupies the second bed in my room.

The water is 57-59 degrees.  I was feezing and chattering with no feeling in any of my toes when I got out of the water.


Have a great WOD and don't hesitate to modify or try the other no equipment WOD.  

All the ladies should be using targets for squats.  Work on form.

I miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Mom, Patty and I did this on Monday during lunch. Mom and I modified it to 15-12-9, and we were done in 4:54 both feeling like it was a little too easy. Patty did it as prescribed in about the same time. Lesson learned!

    ReplyDelete