Friday, February 4, 2011

No Equipment WOD.

10 push-ups 10 sit ups 10 squats - 10 rounds.   


take your time with this WOD.  Pace yourself out of the starting gate.  Try to find a nice smooth rhythm.  Focus your breaks on good breathing techniques.  Relax!!!!!!!  This is enjoyable so ease up enough to enjoy it in your mind.  Then you can start to push your body.


If something really hurts, stop doing it.




I know it all really hurts sometimes. lol


try to get a good 10 minutes in mobility the night before you tackle this WOD.  Hips and shoulders.


It would make me happy to know that targets are being used for the squats but I understand if they are unavailable.


Don't be afraid to scale this thing back if you need to.  


Gemma can probably do this unbroken.





1 comment:

  1. I did this workout this morning. It took me 19:34, unbroken except for one water break after my 5th round. I don't know how that time compares to everyone else though, haha!

    ReplyDelete