Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stronger every day!

TGFCF
(Thank God for CrossFit) Lori Ganni


It won't be long before you guys graduate from buttercup class!

You all did awesome with the cleans.  

Remember, they are never perfect.  It will always be a work in progress.  Setting up correctly is key.  That includes the mental game going on in your head.  Confidence is huge in this area.  I don't mean thinking that you can easily lift 400 lbs next week.  I mean having confidence with your abilities to complete the task at hand.  We want zen face and zen mind.  Plus, it's suppose to be fun!




Gemma's form is pretty awesome.  Elbows are out - check.  Weight on the heels - check.  Great low back.

Lori has the zen face going. 




Elbows out, but excellent work today.


I give Nick A+ on this photo.
Zen face
Elbows and wrists look awesome.  Look at that wrist flexibilty.

1 comment:

  1. Those are my zen eyes. The glowing means I've achieved Enlightenment.

    ReplyDelete